Our Staff - Great Southern
CEO - Tracy Neilson
Tracy has over 14 years experience in the employment sector and has demonstrated experience in maintaining high performing sites in the South West Employment Service Areas in addition to having a strong reputation for building key relationships within local communities. Tracy is also the National Disability Service State Committee Regional member and is a Pivot Board member
Team Leader/Relief Manager - Sandra
Sandra, has been with GSP since September 1998 starting as an Employment Coordinator, she is now the Team leader.
- "I am still constantly amazed by the achievements of our jobseekers" -
Employment Coordinator - Michaela
Michaela has been a part of the GSP team since February 2013 and in the industry since 2008.
- "Everyday is different and the people I meet are an inspiration." -
Employment Coordinator/Relief Team Leader - Siobhain
I've worked in employment services for 12 years and have now moved into disability employment services.
- "I love being able to help clients find and maintain employment and thoroughly enjoy being part of the GSP team." -
Employment Coordinator - Anne
Anne is excited to have this opportunity to assist others in striving for and achieving their development and employment goals within a passionate and dedicated team of amazing people.
Employment Coordinator - Michael
Employment Coordinator - Tina
Employment Coordinator - Christine
Christine provides a service to GSP clients in Mt Barker, 3 days per week, and enjoys supporting and empowering her clients to overcome barriers and achieve milestones on their journey to gaining employment.
- "It is a diverse, challenging and rewarding role and I am proud to be a part of the Great Southern Personnel team." -
Employment Coordinator - Wendy
CEO Assistant - Tracey
Tracey is Assistant to our CEO and has worked in Administration for many years in various businesses. Tracey enjoys this role as it is varied and keeps her busy.
- "GSP are a great team to work with, and I enjoy meeting all the clients & Workforce employees when they come in to the office." -
Accounts/Book Keeping - Yvonne
Yvonne is employed by Great Southern Personnel in the role of Bookkeeper and also carries out the role of Payroll Officer for our Workforce Employees.
- "I love my job and working with the supportive team of GSP. It's a team that really cares!" -
Reception /Finance- Bonnie
- "It is a great opportunity to be part of a growing organisation, starting as a trainee in November 2014 I have learnt lots of new skills and have a lot of support from the team at GSP." -
Reception - Ruth
-"I enjoy meeting the clients and workforce employees when they come into the office and also working with a supportive team."-
Employment Coordinator - David
- "I'm David, I live in Katanning and was born here, I have worked in the employment industry for the past 5 years as an employment coordinator within Job Services Australia and now in Disability Employment as an Employment Coordinator. I have also been a Trainer and a Gardener in the past, but suffered a back injury in 2007 which forced me to look into different employment opportunities. I enjoy helping people to reach their goals." -