GSP can help you retain staff and allow employees to continue in their present workplace.
We recognise the impact that losing experienced staff to injury or illness can have on an organisation. In addition to the costs of recruiting and training new staff, there is also the lost knowledge to the business and its clients.
If you have an employee that has a health condition, injury or disability which is impacting their ability to maintain their normal hours at work, they may be able to access tailored face-to-face support and training to help them keep their job.
An experienced consultant will work with you to ensure you continue working with your current employee.
On-the-job Support could include:
- a comprehensive workplace assessment
- free workplace modifications or special equipment
- advice about job redesign
- training to support job retention
- financial assistance to access allied health related interventions