Information for Job Seekers
Are you eligible?
Disability Employment Services are available to anyone who is looking for work and who has a disability, injury or a health condition that impacts upon their ability to gain and or maintain employment.
Getting started is as simple as telephoning GSP, emailing us or come into our office. You don’t have to make the initial contact; someone who supports you can do this for you. We will then arrange an interview for you. At that interview we will talk about the program and what services it provides for the participant.
At no time do we place pressure to make a decision about using GSP. Although it must be remembered that people with a Centrelink obligation must work with an employment agency.
If you do decide you would like to participate in the program, GSP can then assist you to get medical information; attend a Job Capacity Assessment, establish your eligibility as a School Student or your eligibility as a person with a Job in Jeopardy.
THREE SIMPLE STEPS TO SECURING YOUR FUTURE
IF you have ...
- A disability, illness or injury?
- Are in your last six months of schooling
- Aged between 16-65 years
- Live in the Greater WA Southern region
- Able to work a minimum of 8 hours per week
then GSP CAN assist YOU to get the job YOU want!
How can GSP HELP -
- Help to decide what job to try for.
- Help writing a resume
- Help writing a job application
- Help with interview preparation
- Provide training and support on the job
- Identifying abilities and barriers
- Accessing further training to improve skills
- Provide on-going support
Contact us to see how we can help you
- You, a parent or guardian, a teacher, career advisor or Principal can contact us on 9842 1510 to discuss how we can best help you reach your goals!.
Great Southern Personnel will match your skills to the right job for YOU!
To do this we get to know you, your skills, ambitions and goals.